Saturday, September 26, 2009

An Eye for An Eye

Irene Hannon

Heroes of Quantico, #2

Revell


Mark Sanders, a member of the Hostage Rescue Team (HRT) is recuperating both physicals and emotionally in St. Louis after he gets shot and he accidentally shoots a teenager. When his stay is drawing to a close he runs into Emily Lawson, a girl he knew in the past. Before they can become better acquainted, somebody starts shooting at them. Mark’s superiors think that he is the target as does Emily. However, Mark does not fully agree with that. As the investigation proceeds, will Mark be able to keep Emily safe?
The second book in the Heroes of Quantico book starts of with a bang (no pun intended!). I enjoyed the suspense throughout the novel; it was action-packed and fast paced. I enjoyed the chemistry between Emily and Mark. Material regarding the FBI and the HRT has been very well researched. The writing is very smooth and even and I enjoyed delving into the lives of Emily and Mark. I have been trying to find more Dee Henderson style stories and I am happy to say that I have found them in this series and author! I am looking forward to the next book!

Available September 2009 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments: